Is this a good deal/ does anyone have these half doors?

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
That's a pretty good deal considering they are more than that for just a front set or a rear set. The front and rear set would be close to $1k if I remember right.

They work fine for what they are. I've had some on YJs I've had and buddies have had them on CJs. They will tend to open up at the top when driving so if it's raining you will probably still get wet. Even if they don't open up they still seem to leak no matter how much you try to manipulate the uppers to seal. For $350 though, I'd snatch them up and deal with it. They would be great for those cool mornings when you want to stay slightly warm but can pull the uppers off for the ride home.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I agree with mudmobeeler, the move a lot and don't hole a seal well. I'll also add that they are loud. With all that said, I have them on my CJ And love them! The stow easily and look great. Definitely a great buy!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Just messaged him back and he sold them this morning.. I guess I should learn by now to snatch up deals when I see them

Yes! Sometimes you can't sleep on it.I slept on and lost a deal for some EVO lower control arms for $150 and another EVO 3" plush for another $150. For a few more bucks I could have had an Enforcer kit for cheeeep!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
FWIW, I run soft doors year round on my TJ and love them. They do flap and move around but recently I bent the uppers in about an inch and a half (can't even tell when the door is open) and now they seal fantastic. They are quiet for what they are, and keep heat in really well during the winter. I'm assuming they would perform just as well on the JK.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
That was a great deal man. I have those I bought them new for 1K. True they are loud and sometimes annoying but they allow me to leave my nice doors in the garage and keep them out of the woods and pin striping.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
FWIW, I run soft doors year round on my TJ and love them. They do flap and move around but recently I bent the uppers in about an inch and a half (can't even tell when the door is open) and now they seal fantastic. They are quiet for what they are, and keep heat in really well during the winter. I'm assuming they would perform just as well on the JK.

I'd prob try to run them year round myself if I had a set. Lol. I don't know why but I really like the way a soft top and two piece soft doors look, specially on an old CJ.

That was a great deal man. I have those I bought them new for 1K. True they are loud and sometimes annoying but they allow me to leave my nice doors in the garage and keep them out of the woods and pin striping.

Yep, cheaper to replace if you had too that way. Lol.

Top Bottom