Arb won't shut off

rogerk93

My dual arb compressor won't shut off after i used my locker. I shut the switch off and it still runs. I have it hooked up to my spod using the harness so I removed the power line from the switch and no luck it is still on. Then I unplugged the power supply to the compressor just to get it to turn off. Any clue on what's wrong? It is only a week old.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
My dual arb compressor won't shut off after i used my locker. I shut the switch off and it still runs. I have it hooked up to my spod using the harness so I removed the power line from the switch and no luck it is still on. Then I unplugged the power supply to the compressor just to get it to turn off. Any clue on what's wrong? It is only a week old.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bad relay?

FallonJeeper

Yup, if it does it again, lightly tap the relay with a screwdriver handle. I have the same issue with my cooling fan.

When you turn off the switch, You aren't really removing power from the compressor, you're just telling the relay you remove power. If it sticks, it flips you the middle finger and just keeps the power applied.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom