Warn 10s install

Jack diddly

I'm trying to install my warn zeon 10s into an evo quarter pounder. The electronic sway bar is in the way and not letting the wholes line up on the passenger side. Anyone else run into this problem and how did you solve this? The fairlead that comes with it doesn't seem to fit either? The holes on the bumper are further apart than the whole fair lead.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
That sucks man, I never heard of this issue but I don't have 1/4 pounder either. For me, the only thing I had to do was to trim my frame horns a little to allow for this winch to fit in there.
IMG_4739.jpg
IMG_4738.jpg

The second picture is really blurry sorry, you might not see what am talking about (thanks iPhone live photo [emoji849])

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bierpower

Hooked
I'm trying to install my warn zeon 10s into an evo quarter pounder. The electronic sway bar is in the way and not letting the wholes line up on the passenger side. Anyone else run into this problem and how did you solve this? The fairlead that comes with it doesn't seem to fit either? The holes on the bumper are further apart than the whole fair lead.

On the evo site they show a metal tab that bolts into the bumper to hold the fairlead, that way you can mount it centered or offset depending on your winch.

Sent from my SM-P550 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Judesign

Caught the Bug
There is a small bent tab that comes with the quarter pounder to accommodate for either centered winches like the zeon, or offset. It bolts to one side of the existing fair lead holes. As for the sway bar motor make sure you have drilled the new hole and rotated the motor out of the way.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
If it didn't come with instructions then just watch some YouTube vids. They'll show you how to enlarge the hole and rotate the motor on the shaft. You can also look up the bumper on quadratec's website and download the install instructions from there.

Jack diddly

There is a small bent tab that comes with the quarter pounder to accommodate for either centered winches like the zeon, or offset. It bolts to one side of the existing fair lead holes. As for the sway bar motor make sure you have drilled the new hole and rotated the motor out of the way.

Okay. You my friend are awesome. Thank you very much for your help. Got it installed now. The bolt I had to remove from the sway bar was a pain in the ass to put back in but it got done. I owe you a beer. As far as the tab on the bumper, I'm a dumb ass. I went back to look through all my returned parts and it was in that mess. So I owe evo an apology for saying they didn't give it to me.

Top Bottom