New Rancho RS9000XL leaking.

10abadilla/jk

I just bought the Rancho RS9000XL shocks about a week or so ago and have been riding on them daily since. I just noticed today at home the that passenger side front shock is leaking. Has anyone experienced this? And yes I checked to make sure the adjuster valve was tight on all 4. And only the one is leaking. What should I do? Just contact Rancho? Let it ride and see if it stops since the leak is so early on? As of now it's only been street driving. Thank you all.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

TonyViv

Matt from Rancho is a great guy , Im sure he will help with any issues you may be having...

Tony

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I just bought the Rancho RS9000XL shocks about a week or so ago and have been riding on them daily since. I just noticed today at home the that passenger side front shock is leaking. Has anyone experienced this? And yes I checked to make sure the adjuster valve was tight on all 4. And only the one is leaking. What should I do? Just contact Rancho? Let it ride and see if it stops since the leak is so early on? As of now it's only been street driving. Thank you all.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

As mentioned shoot rancho (matt) a pm on here or call them direct. They will warranty it for you.

If you bought it thru an authorized dealer make sure you have your receipt ready as well

Top Bottom