FOURWHEELER Top Truck Challenge - VOTE NOW!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, is you're a subscriber to FOURWHEELER magazine, be sure to cast your vote for #38 - Mel Wade and help him to get his JK into the Top Truck Challenge!!

65263_10151388349368971_1127257287_n.jpg

:thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm going to vote for #39. :cheesy:

Kidding! Is there any way to vote online or you have to do it with the mag?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to vote for #39. :cheesy:

Kidding! Is there any way to vote online or you have to do it with the mag?

Unfortunately, FOURWHEELER and all the other rags like it are old school ink on paper journals that are desperately trying to cling on to their ancient way of doing things. Needless to say, they want you to buy their rag, cut out the ballot and snail mail it in. :naw:

BlackKnight

Already sent mine in for you.. Yours is the only JK I saw, and I can't believe some of the garbage that was in there. Rigs that were not even 1/2 built, one rig was half rust, had no rear axel and a duallie in the fromt...

rinkishjk

I enjoy ttc, and I would love to see evo 1 in it! As soon as mine comes in the mail I will proceed to use my quill Pen, put my John Hancock on it, take my horse and buggy to the postal place, purchase a us mail stamp, and put it in the snail mail receptacle! :D

MTG

Caught the Bug
I enjoy ttc, and I would love to see evo 1 in it! As soon as mine comes in the mail I will proceed to use my quill Pen, put my John Hancock on it, take my horse and buggy to the postal place, purchase a us mail stamp, and put it in the snail mail receptacle! :D

LOL!

Unfortunately, FOURWHEELER and all the other rags like it are old school ink on paper journals that are desperately trying to cling on to their ancient way of doing things. Needless to say, they want you to buy their rag, cut out the ballot and snail mail it in. :naw:

I say good sir, dost thou know if the good gentlemen at FOURWHEELER accept courier pigeon?

rinkishjk

I guess that's why they try and get u to buy a subscription to all those mags.
Man four Wheeler, get with the times! :confused:

Top Bottom