considering a new Jeep and Have a question

wanderer

when looking I am looking at a rubicon jiu with 410 gears I heard but do not for sure that the recon edition actually has the new model JL axles in it but when I read the window stickers they all read the same Next generation heavy duty dana 44. so is the sam as in the 2014 the 2008 etc or is it actually the new JL Axel?

dwvninety

when looking I am looking at a rubicon jiu with 410 gears I heard but do not for sure that the recon edition actually has the new model JL axles in it but when I read the window stickers they all read the same Next generation heavy duty dana 44. so is the sam as in the 2014 the 2008 etc or is it actually the new JL Axel?

Huh.jpg

wanderer

Simple question

Does the recon come with the new axels that are supposed to be part of the jl package or does it have the same axels d44 as all other rubions 2007 - 2016 before ? I read On this site actually that the recon got new d44. However when you peruse the window stickers. The description of all rubicon axels is the same

dwvninety

Kalums

Does the recon come with the new axels that are supposed to be part of the jl package or does it have the same axels d44 as all other rubions 2007 - 2016 before ? I read On this site actually that the recon got new d44. However when you peruse the window stickers. The description of all rubicon axels is the same
Much better... 👍👍👍

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom