Sway bar won't connect

A JK 2010

When I try and reconnect my sway bar the light stays on and I am able to move each end in different directions. Could it be the fuses or the controls are bad? I plan on working on it tomorrow am

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
When I try and reconnect my sway bar the light stays on and I am able to move each end in different directions. Could it be the fuses or the controls are bad? I plan on working on it tomorrow am

no bent sway bar link?

did you drive for a short distance?
You need to be traveling in a straight line for a short distance for them to reconnect. Your sway bar links also need to be about the same height when connected

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Your rubi sway bar should reconnect pretty easy. I can do it while standing still by pressing the button to lock back up and simply rocking my jeep side to side. You might have some internal problems with your motor [emoji51]

Last edited:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I think I do have some internal problems with the motor did not connect today

This should fix it, the only thing that you have to manually unscrew it to disconnect and reconnect.
https://www.offroadevolution.com/product/evo-mfg-nolimits-manual-rubicon-swaybar-disconnect-jk-jku/

If you have an air compressor you can do this, and just flip a switch
https://www.offroadevolution.com/product/evo-no-limits-on-demand-rubicon-swaybar-disconnect/

jeeeep

Hooked
I think I do have some internal problems with the motor did not connect today

disconnect the harness then open it up and get the water out of it

disconnect the harness so it doesn't affect other items and start throwing codes.

there was a post on here on someone having similar issues after a mud run - I think the posted how they cleaned it out and got it working again.

It's not difficult to take the cover off to check for water in side the electrical box

Top Bottom