Anyone know anything about this lift?

J33Pguy

Many of you have forgotten more than I will ever know:

I drive a 2017 JKURHR with 285's on it. My son has ended up with a sweet 2015 JK Sport with 35's, Bushwacker rear bumper, Smity X2O 10,000 winch. Fun JK! We are wondering about the lift. What kind, how high? Here are some pix. And Thanks!!

H2 RECOVERY UNIT
IMG_3408.jpg

Old Man Emu?
IMG_3393.jpg

42 1/2 inches at fender top with 35's
IMG_3402.jpg

IMG_3395.jpg
IMG_3389.jpg
long Sway bar link
IMG_3400.jpg
IMG_3390.jpg
IMG_3391.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J33Pguy

Looks like a Metalcloak game changer with OME shocks

Quick Discos look like Rough Country

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks. Been a fast car guy all my life - dunno much about these JK's but I'm learnin'

How can I know/calculate the lift height? Any tried and true methods? Thanks so much.

J33Pguy

So from looking at website it is most likely a 3 1/2" lift.... Hmmm, I wonder what stock height is for a 2015 JK Sport? But where is it measured? Diffs? Rockers? Top? Off I go chasin' wabbits

Ddays

Hooked
So from looking at website it is most likely a 3 1/2" lift.... Hmmm, I wonder what stock height is for a 2015 JK Sport? But where is it measured? Diffs? Rockers? Top? Off I go chasin' wabbits

Here's the stock dimensions. You can figure out what you have using this

stock-jk-dim.jpg

J33Pguy

Thanks JKBrick - good eye there. I missed that. Thanks for the info guys. I will veridate and valify tomorrow. appreciate it

J33Pguy

Thanks DDays - missed your schematic.

JKBrick - your first two drawings - are those the bump stops?

Deacon

Yes thats a Metal Cloak lift Game Changer with OME shocks - You may be able to look at the coil springs (wipe them down really well) and there will be a 4 digit white number on the coil spring that will correspond to which coil springs you have, then you can look on MC's site and figure it out from there. For instance I have SS-2001 in front and SS-2002 in rear which is a 3.5" lift for a JKU .
Just adding some more info to the other responses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom