EVO coil overs

Serg5000

For those who have ordered these, did you have to provide vehicle weights? I mean front weight, rear weight, and total weight.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No, that won't be necessary. The slight difference in weight from one Jeep to another will not be enough to make a difference in spring rate or valving. Ride height is set by you.

Serg5000

No, that won't be necessary. The slight difference in weight from one Jeep to another will not be enough to make a difference in spring rate or valving. Ride height is set by you.
Thanks Eddie. I will return for ride height setting advice later.

Serg5000

Update: seems my Jeep is destined to ride on a clapped out Rough Country lift. Just as I was getting ready to pull the trigger, we had an unfortunate event happen to the family. My father Inlaw lost his fight against cancer.
He did not leave the means for us grant him his final wishes. I told my girl not to worry that we could cover it. That was the first time I seem her smile in a couple weeks. That smile was priceless.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Update: seems my Jeep is destined to ride on a clapped out Rough Country lift. Just as I was getting ready to pull the trigger, we had an unfortunate event happen to the family. My father Inlaw lost his fight against cancer.
He did not leave the means for us grant him his final wishes. I told my girl not to worry that we could cover it. That was the first time I seem her smile in a couple weeks. That smile was priceless.

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss and think that what you're doing is wonderful to help fulfill your father inlaws final wishes. May he rest in peace.

rinkishjk

Sorry for your loss. I bet your choice made your wife very happy, and was the right one. They will be waiting for u!

rtguy1

Sorry about your loss. It's an honorable thing you are doing spending the jeep fund. It will yield positive jeep karma down the road.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
So sorry to hear of the loss in your "family." Your generosity will come around one day in a way you never expect. All the best.

Noobicon

Sorry for your loss. Your sacrifice to provide his funeral wishes are indeed admirable. Your build will move forward again.

Top Bottom