Bestop nx longevity

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Any owners out there can give me a idea on how long they have had theirs. I know it's probably different depending on weather conditions and how you take care of your top but what's the typical life span of these tops?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepfan30

I have the Bestop Trektop NX Twill, after 2.5 years it has barely faded. I have not had a single water leak, I even take it through the auto car washes now. The side windows have some trail pin striping, but that is expected if you go off-road. I would buy another one in a heartbeat if I was starting over, or something happened to this one. It is a tiny bit louder than a hard top, but not by far.

12-mile

I bought my bestop 5 years ago.
I run it march-november.
Its still holding up really well.
A bit faded and some pinstripes on the windows as well, but no leaks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

aTX427

I have had three of them. Excellent product, but you need to treat the top with 303 spray. I used this stuff on my boat and it keeps the fabric looking new.

Napalm

I've had 3 of them. I love them! Even when I had issues with them, Bestop came through and replaced whatever needed to be replaced at no cost to me!

It's a great top, great functionality, and it looks great. Anyone that knows me knows that I've ran just about every top you can throw on a Jeep, but yet I always come back to the TrekTop NX.

SDG

Caught the Bug
20170709_144026.jpg

Just put mine back on today for the summer. Had it for 3 years, it stays on about 6 mos a year. So cal, gets baked by the sun and still works great.

Noticed a little corrosion on the zippers so used a copper bristle brush, cleaned up easy went together no problem.

Devil Dog JK

On my 2011 JKU I had one on for 5 years in the baking AZ sun. It took 5 years for any issues and the only one was the tailgate bar rubber ends broke off in me but it still worked fine even with that. I loved it and am considering getting another one for my new 2017 JKU Rubicon Recon.

Fuzzystig

I've had mine for a few years now, in the hot Texas heat. The fabric looks as good as it did day one, and so do the windows apart from some pin striping. the zippers arent holding up very well though, the area where the zipper-rail (what do i call this) slides into the actual zipper part is all worn. Its very difficult to get the zippers together these days. Perhaps im doing something wrong, but besides that its been excellent!

Top Bottom