Rear door help

mendigo

Hey guys need your help. I open the rear door and the doors metal shift came out (see picture- don't know name) . Thought i could just force it back into place but nope. I'm wondering if I'm missing some info. Im gonna take it apart but if this has happen to anyone and they fixed it - an in site would be helpful. Thanks in advance for your time.

20170712_094139.jpg 20170712_094132.jpg 20170712_094125.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

mendigo

Update,
Looks like the tip is broken, attached is the piece that needs to be replaced. $$$ 100.00- I'm sure i can get it cheaper at a junk yard. But in the mean time, with a rubber hammer, i put it back in - it makes a big noise when i pull it and I'm making sure not to pull the door all the way .

, Screenshot_20170713-034608.png

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

TonyViv

If you can picture this.. I used a wide blade screwdriver to keep the arm from slipping past the hole and used leverage from the door closing to pop it back in place. I can get a pic later if you need.

Tony

SDG

Caught the Bug
Mine just totally locked up a week ago when I got home from a trip.

Took it apart and fucked around with it for 30 min and ordered a new on from quadratec, I think it was $80.

Just happen to have a pic of it from today when I replaced it.

20170715_122150.jpg

Habe to remove in this order
1.seatbelt retainer
2. Passenger side cover
3. Nut hidden by passenger side cover
4. The 2 floor bolts/Cargo latches...
5. Pull out the sub a bit, disconnect the sub plug and you can remover this and now have access.

Takes about 10 min.

Top Bottom