Helping with steering wheel buttons

chili84

I've done a search to try and mitigate a reoccurance of topics and found one that talked about the same issue I'm having but it didn't work. My issue is this. Steering wheel in a straight line is pointing to about the 10 o'clock position. Steering wheel functions do not work when going in a straight line except for cruise control options. Horn does not work. Steering wheel lights do not work. I turn right or left and everything works, including the horn. If I turn right, hold down the horn and bring back to center, horn stays on even when released until I turn back to the right and hit the horn again and it shuts off. I have an appointment set up for when I'm home next week but if folks on here who are way smarter than me could help out that would be greatly appreciated. An alignment was done a couple of weeks ago when I had the rear end replaced. I need to make a drag link adjustment but haven't found the time just yet.

WJCO

Meme King
Drag link adjustment will likely fix the crooked wheel. As far as the other issues, may be related to the clockspring recall.

chili84

Drag link adjustment will likely fix the crooked wheel. As far as the other issues, may be related to the clockspring recall.

Clock spring is what I was also thinking. However a large amount of replies to the post I went off of first people seemed to fix their issue. Guess I'm the lucky one...lol.

Drag link is getting done within the next few days before I head home for a couple weeks.

Top Bottom