Osd not working

uknowit4now

It doesn't turn on. I am talking about the osd to the left (there are two on mine on the front dash) and its the one that shows the doors are open and the temp and what not.
Where is the fuse for that? Has anyone else had this issue? Everything else electrical is working fine. The one on the right is also fine. 2012 Sahara...

Any ideas

Frydaddy

Does anyone know where that fuse is?

They've got these things called manuals. With pictures and lists... and information.

(Sorry dude, its a question with an obvious answer, you're gonna get a little flack here. Stick around, it gets better)

uknowit4now

They've got these things called manuals. With pictures and lists... and information.

(Sorry dude, its a question with an obvious answer, you're gonna get a little flack here. Stick around, it gets better)
Ya i wish it were that easy but the manual calls it an osd however no fuse is labeled osd...so instead of pulling every one i was hoping someone knowledgeable would say oh ya that fuse "35" because they are numbered..

uknowit4now

Wow i am very surprised no one on this board knows off hand... once i figure it out I will post the fuse # so others with the same issue can know! More updates to come.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Wow i am very surprised no one on this board knows off hand... once i figure it out I will post the fuse # so others with the same issue can know! More updates to come.

Dude clam your tits down, pick up a Chilton or something and figure this out. We would all love to know which fuse it is. Or just search a web a little.

Pssss.... by the way this attitude won't get you far.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
Some cars have a second fuse box under the dash on the drivers side. I can't remember if JKs do or not.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
At this point I wonder if the screen itself had a failure. I wonder how easy/hard it would be to pull the cluster and see if the osd is getting power and signal.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom