Bestop fabric doors

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Just curious if anyone has these. Guy is selling a pair of front uppers and lowers really cheap. Apparently it's made out of canvas material and not metal. If you have a set, do you like it? Does it hold up to the elements well? Thanks for any advice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

icufltrn

I have them and really like them. They are noisy and can be difficult to close at times, but I love being able to take the tops off and throw them in the back. I run them as half doors most of the time. A lot of people say they leak a lot but I only have minimal leakage.

Got mine recently and really like them. Convenient to just pull them off and toss em in the back. As previous member said I mostly run them as half doors too 20170618_104831.jpg

woof359

sent them back

we had them for a week, uppers kept pulling away from the top at about 30 MPH, tried bending them inward but it made closing them a pain and they still pulled away some, not gonna work in the rain, I still wish some one would make a one piece light weight door for week ends we could ditch at the motel on dry days

Top Bottom