Fng

SO due to a minor difference of opinion i find myself looking for a place to spread and absorb knowledge of jeeps that dont involve plastidip. :shock::eek:
Ive heard good things about this forum. look forward to talking jeeps with you guys.
2013-02-11154350.jpg

my current love in a long line of jeeps.

dont get me started. and eddie i love your videos. excellent production value. ive been trying to get the wife to start taking some when i take my club out but she has ADHLAS

RamP

Lol Welcome aboard Oscar. Definatly some good info on here. These west coasters know their JK's. I've learned a lot in a short period of time.

jelliott076

SO due to a minor difference of opinion i find myself looking for a place to spread and absorb knowledge of jeeps that dont involve plastidip. :shock::eek:
Ive heard good things about this forum. look forward to talking jeeps with you guys.
2013-02-11154350.jpg

my current love in a long line of jeeps.

No joke, the people I've met through the JK-Forum and here on Wayalife are incredibly knowledgable and very fun to hang out with. Now that you are here, you are family.

kaptkrappy

dont get me started. and eddie i love your videos. excellent production value. ive been trying to get the wife to start taking some when i take my club out but she has ADHLAS

Hey OTG,

Hello and welcome and I've got a couple of gifts for you and your wife.

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

Plastidip.jpg

and
Squirrel.jpg