Ghosts in the machine

Otter421

So today was tooling around everything was fine. Then the blower motor just stopped working. Went to the dealership let them look at (cause I couldn't figure anything out)...their conclusion was blower motor shit the bed. 2 hrs later I tried it and everything works fine now. So I should say it was extremely warm out(near the 100°mark). Just thought I would share and see if anyone else has experienced this. I'm chalking it up to ghosts in the machine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
When an electrical motor intermittently works, it is common for it to be the motor itself that has failed. I've seen tons that don't work and just tapping it with your fist makes it work again.

Next time it happens, use a meter and see if there is power and ground at the motor. If that's good but motor doesn't work, then the motor is definitely failed.

Bierpower

Hooked
You may want to check you blower motor resistor as well. If it goes bad the fan only works on the highest setting and they normally get pretty hot, so if it was hot out it, may have been too much.

Sent from my XT1565 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom