Inverter

WJCO

Meme King
On my WJ, I am using a NPower 1000w. I haven't owned it long, but it's been great. I can run a grinder and a small coffee pot on it. Just yesterday, I had to solder some wire and used a soldering iron with it, didn't even start the Jeep and it worked great. I ran 4 gauge wire all the way back from the main battery and installed the inverter there, absolutely love it so far.

IMG_20170115_152058_042.jpg

0614171931.jpg

TomDabb

WJCO - thanks for the advise - but a coffee pot!
I was Lol. Well, just as bad as charging my devices. We all have our devices, right?
Your install looks killer, btw..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
On my WJ, I am using a NPower 1000w. I haven't owned it long, but it's been great. I can run a grinder and a small coffee pot on it. Just yesterday, I had to solder some wire and used a soldering iron with it, didn't even start the Jeep and it worked great. I ran 4 gauge wire all the way back from the main battery and installed the inverter there, absolutely love it so far.

View attachment 268669

View attachment 268668

Nice setup[emoji106] I like the compressor in the back also.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks for the positive feedback. It's really not a super expensive inverter but the setup works and I've been happy with it. Originally, I just planned on a remote power source for power tools but more and more it's worked for even more practical stuff. If we went camping without a decent and quick pot of coffee, my wife would probably call in the reinforcements. Luckily after buying the inverter, we found an inverter that works for that too.

Top Bottom