AFE-POWER Differential covers problems

bill32

Would anyone feel confident in this covers? The fill plug does not screw down very far and weeps, the cover overhangs the differential by a good 1/4 inch which to me seems it would easily be torn off, and the suppled gasket was to long for the grove cut into the cover.

AFE-POWER and 4Wheels parts have been no help. DSCN0687.jpg DSCN0681.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Well, you certainly suck as a salesman :cheesy:

Sorry you're having problems, first I've actually ever heard of this brand of cover. The evidence you've presented should definitely be enough for them to take it back and refund you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The fill bolt can be wrapped with some yellow oil resistant teflon tape and that should help the weeping. The 1/4" of cover hanging below the diff is your real problem. I hate to say it but you would be better off running your factory cover with the lip ground down to ensure it sits above the diff. I suppose you could do that with this cover too but man, that would be a lot of grinding and will probably look like poop.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Thats some BS right there. Email where you got them from and afe as well, and if all else fails, file a chargeback with your cc company.

Top Bottom