Name that bracket

aTX427

Long story, but I need to weld on a new front frame side track bar bracket and could not find many to choose from other than Barnes 4x4 and Artec - neither excite me. Someone posted a picture of this piece, but I cannot for the life of me figure out who makes it. Does anyone recognize this part or can suggest an alternative?

Attachments

• Track bar bracket.jpg
    Track bar bracket.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 168

Turbotastic

From my research I found that it was from a custom build that Northridge 4x4/Poison Spyder did. I can PM you the link to a thread on a certain other Jeep forum since I probably can't post the link here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
From my research I found that it was from a custom build that Northridge 4x4/Poison Spyder did. I can PM you the link to a thread on a certain other Jeep forum since I probably can't post the link here.

Right, because you couldn't have just PM'd the link without posting up a lame ass response for everyone to see. Since you're already on a roll, you might as well just post up the link. :naw:

Turbotastic

Right, because you couldn't have just PM'd the link without posting up a lame ass response for everyone to see. Since you're already on a roll, you might as well just post up the link. :naw:

Lol sorry! I know there's rules on links so I didn't want to cause any problems. My bad Eddie.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol sorry! I know there's rules on links so I didn't want to cause any problems.

Right, because posting up a douchey response is less disrespectful than breaking rules you are clearly aware of. Clearly, sending the OP a PM would have just been so much trouble. :naw:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
6084314bf18212715fdcc3c5c43e40e8--michael-jackson-michael-okeefe.jpg

J

JKDream

Long story, but I need to weld on a new front frame side track bar bracket and could not find many to choose from other than Barnes 4x4 and Artec - neither excite me. Someone posted a picture of this piece, but I cannot for the life of me figure out who makes it. Does anyone recognize this part or can suggest an alternative?
Looks like something someone fabricated to be honest. I think the closest youd get would be TMR Customs bracket. 1108.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

aTX427

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to stir up a shut storm. It seems like I'm always chasing some kind of unicorn.

JKbrick

That pic was in my screenshots but I have no clue from where. This is the only forum I've ever been on and I don't Facebook so, sorry but I can't recall what it is

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

aTX427

Yeah, I saw that Rusty's bracket, but came across an Trail-Gear that I liked better. It is intended for a Yota, but I think I can make it work.

Top Bottom