Thinkin gof getting a trailhawk WK2

cocokrispes

So last year i bought a new Grand Cherokee High Altitude fully loaded with the 5.7 v8 hemi. And i absolutly love it!
After a year now i've realized its just too much of a gas hog and was thinking of getting a 2017 grand cherokee trailhawk with the 3.6 v6.
I found a dealer outside the DC area that has a $50,000 MSRP for sale asking $40,900.
What do you all think?Is this a good deal? Is it worth it?
I live up in PA and have't seen anyone come close to $40k for this set up.

WJCO

Meme King
I don't pay a lot of attention to new vehicle prices like I used to, but man, 40k just sounds like a lot of money for an SUV.

I don't pay a lot of attention to new vehicle prices like I used to, but man, 40k just sounds like a lot of money for an SUV.

It IS a lot of money for an SUV. Unless of course you're shopping for Toyota 4 Runners and Tacomas. Man they're nice, but they're just so freaking expensive.

06_footy

On another forum the same question was asked. With the end of the year coming, you could snag one for around 38k. That's not a bad price by any means though. See if they'll bite at a lower price.

CherokeeDave

true car

Have you ever used Truecar.com? I bought my last two GC with this and I believe I did very good. I would get a offer from a dealer with a GC with all the options I want, then I go to the dealer that I want to deal with and say, can you beat this? And it worked both times, very happy using true care. The problem comes when you value a trade, do your research and see what nada and KBB says, if you don't get your deal, walk away more than likely the Jeep will still be there the next day if you change your mind

Top Bottom