Bushwackeresque Flat Fenders - JK

fiend

Caught the Bug
GONE!

A set of knock-off Bushwacker flat fenders for a JKU came into my possession at no cost to me. I decided not to use them and figured someone else might want them. The quality of the fenders themselves appears to be pretty good, although I haven't put them side by side with genuine Bushwackers. The photos below depict the style; they are not actually pictures of my fenders. But mine look the same and they do include amber marker lights. I'll try to post some actual photos if anyone is interested. They are new/unused and include the mounting pieces. The fasteners (screws, clip nuts, etc) that came with the fenders are pretty poor quality and I've probably lost a few at this point anyway. Better fasteners probably could be obtained from well stocked hardware store or Home Depot. The fenders are sitting in my shed in Arcadia CA and ready to go home with whoever wants to come get them. Sorry, no shipping.

IMG_3519.JPG IMG_3520.JPG

Last edited:

BaddestCross

A set of knock-off Bushwacker flat fenders for a JKU came into my possession at no cost to me. I decided not to use them and figured someone else might want them. The quality of the fenders themselves appears to be pretty good, although I haven't put them side by side with genuine Bushwackers. The photos below depict the style; they are not actually pictures of my fenders. But mine look the same and they do include amber marker lights. I'll try to post some actual photos if anyone is interested. They are new/unused and include the mounting pieces. The fasteners (screws, clip nuts, etc) that came with the fenders are pretty poor quality and I've probably lost a few at this point anyway. Better fasteners probably could be obtained from well stocked hardware store or Home Depot. The fenders are sitting in my shed in Arcadia CA and ready to go home with whoever wants to come get them. Sorry, no shipping.

View attachment 269797 View attachment 269798
I'm interested.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Your going on the run on the 5th or 6th right James?
Greer can just bring them then if you can make it out there.
So awesome of you to just give those away! [emoji109] [emoji106] [emoji122]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
The 6th, yeah. Just don't want them banging around in the rigs and taking up space... I get to Arcadia area for work pretty often, so it's no big deal. 👍

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom