From mall crawler to a real rig

JK434

This is the story about how my jk went from a flashlight jeep to a real rig

I got the jeep back in November of 2016 and it was a 2 door jk sitting 17s with 31s the first mod I did to the jeep was a set of aux lights on the hood and then I thought it was so bad ass so I got a bumper I wheeled it a lot at the local mud hole but nothing more then that and some dirt drifting. After the bumper I decided to get a shitty amazon light bar that turned out pretty fucking sweet. At that time it had been like 3 or so months and I had always been looking at getting a lift but not pulling the trigger. I had done some little things here and there to the jeep but nothing much. 3 mounts after it was mid June and I went and got the lift down with the tires meanwhile I ripped off my fenders cause I hated them and it looked weird so I bought some ghetto ones online for $130 bucks couldn't really go wrong. And the lift I got was 3.5" rubicon express kit I got 35s on pro comp wheels and it looks so badass where I live all the jeeps are 4 door soccer moms and some are modded but no 2 doors.

Thanks for reading,

Flynn

PS: sorry for bad grammar IMG_1551.jpg IMG_1428.jpg IMG_1436.jpg IMG_1429.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks guys next thing is air intake to try to get a little better gas mileage

I highly doubt the air intake will give you noticable mpg gains unless you're measuring on a dyno and can confirm. Then you have a dyno fee plus the cost of the intake. Is it worth it?

Ddays

Hooked
I highly doubt the air intake will give you noticable mpg gains unless you're measuring on a dyno and can confirm. Then you have a dyno fee plus the cost of the intake. Is it worth it?

X2. Those things can be warranty voiders. Even with the dealer version. And they can actually let in more foreign particles than the factory airbox. Embrace the shitty mileage!

Nice Jeep BTW :thumb:

black pearl

Hooked
You being fairly local to where I'm at, this Sunday I think a small group, is going to a OHV park to do some clean up. There will be pin striping, on some of the trails. If you want to run.

Top Bottom