Rockhard 4x4 Front Bumper - CA

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Basically checking the interest on this bumper. I want the EVO 1/4 pounder. Open to offers and will not ship. I am in San Diego but travel a lot. Few chips in the powdercoat on the corners but thats the way it came.

Fogs would be included, D rings would not be.

cc05c0214668fde57cac73563fb9235d.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Basically checking the interest on this bumper. I want the EVO 1/4 pounder. Open to offers and will not ship. I am in San Diego but travel a lot. Few chips in the powdercoat on the corners but thats the way it came.

Fogs would be included, D rings would not be.

cc05c0214668fde57cac73563fb9235d.jpg

Don't forget to add that not only does this bumper allow you to use the factory fogs, but is winch ready as it comes with a winch plate integrated in the bumper. GLWS Overlander.

TheDuff

My sister in law may be interested. But I can't make an offer on her behalf, so let me know what your looking to get and I'll pass that along.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Don't forget to add that not only does this bumper allow you to use the factory fogs, but is winch ready as it comes with a winch plate integrated in the bumper. GLWS Overlander.

Yeah all of that. Thanks frank!

It will come with the fogs pictured as I can't use them with the new bumper and yes you can run a winch. It has the holes on top and they are capped.

TheDuff

Ouch. Mind as well offer $20. That's a $300 bumper isn't it?

I tried to avoid having to make a offer, he insisted. Waiting for the counter to see what he is really wanting to get for it:)

TheDuff

I'm right down the hill from him with an interested buyer, let's see if we can come to a fair price! Obviously I know 100 isn't it, but I'm not gonna offer high!

TheDuff

Adam if you prefer to haggle via pm, that's fine too, just shoot me one!

Top Bottom