05 liberty body lift install

ditch_dr329

Hello everyone,

I have a 05 Liberty and I was wondering if you guys can help me with instructions on a body lift? I have never done a body lift and before I start, I want tips on the dos 'and don't.

ditch_dr329

I have a 2 1/2 " suspension lift and need more room for bigger tires. I was not sure if I could lift the body without replacing the suspension lift kit. So I guess I will need to replace the lift kit.

longarmwj

I have a 2 1/2 " suspension lift and need more room for bigger tires. I was not sure if I could lift the body without replacing the suspension lift kit. So I guess I will need to replace the lift kit.

I mean you could always throw a spacer on top of the suspension lift. If you need more tire clearance though why not trim the fenders? I know the libertys have decent sized fender wells with trimmed fenders.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ditch_dr329

I mean you could always throw a spacer on top of the suspension lift. If you need more tire clearance though why not trim the fenders? I know the libertys have decent sized fender wells with trimmed fenders.

A spacer? Is there any way you could show me a pic of one or maybe direct me to a site tht shows them being installed? I have just enough expierence with tools to tear shit up!!!!!!

longarmwj

A spacer? Is there any way you could show me a pic of one or maybe direct me to a site tht shows them being installed? I have just enough expierence with tools to tear shit up!!!!!!

A spacer is essentially a puck that put on top of the coil strut and rear coil spacer that spaces the whole assembly down, providing the lift. A simple google search will pull up several brands that make strut spacers for KJ liberties. Jeepinbyal comes to mind.

Top Bottom