Rugged Ridge XHD sliders/rock rails/steps

Eroc147

Has anyone run these? I have a local dealer that is offering one heck of a deal on them. Looks like they mount to two of the body mounts as well as the pinch seam? I would definitely prefer frame mounted, but would these hold up alright? Thoughts??
09884DAC-5CE8-41D5-9CE6-FBD45D2526DA-3195-0000033A47107A36.jpeg 79268854-FB3C-44D4-AD9F-83D9C8390A6A-3195-0000033A678D8A5A.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Judesign

Caught the Bug
If they end up actually even fitting to the body decently I would bet they won't hold up well at all. Just been my experience with rugged ridge.

Kevgund

Rugged Ridge = Rusted Ridge

I've bought parts from them back when I first got my Jeep and they all started to rust within a year of the install.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Well the rino Lined texture kinda gives it away most of your cheaper product will have that finish not always but most of the time. Just like smittybilt aha and I have smittybilt bumpers.

JeepJeep75

Fuck me that's some expensive shit right there! Doesn't look any stronger than Rubi-rails too. I guess RR feels that if they charge a shit-ton for them, people will think they are the shit. Emphasis on shit......

Eroc147

Why not go with something like EVO boatside bombers?
Same price and better quality - and much stronger.

Well the guy was selling them for $400. That's the ONLY reason I was even remotely considering them to possibly hold me over. I would never pay what they were asking for them. Are the boatsides frame mounted?

Top Bottom