Redoing suspension to Evo enforcer.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Hey guys so iv been looking for a while now at redoing my suspension to a 4" Evo enforcer lift. I was going back and forth between the 4" and 3" coils but now I'm leaning towards 4" because of the sag I may get with people hard top bumpers and gear. But still will consider 3".
So the questions I have are which lift package should I go with or just keep the control arms and do the plush ride coils? I want to do it right the first time and need some advice on how to do it right. I don't plan on going to coilovers and I will stay with a 37" tire. I have 35s now with cut stock fenders and a 2.5" rubicon express lift with a spacer up front to level it out.
IMG_0695.jpg
I also have Bilstein 5100 shocks and may keep them just until I can save up for some evo spec king adjustable shocks.

List of things that are in the plan.
•4" enforcer
•Already have draglink flip kit
•Front drive shaft rear also if I need it.
• shock extension brackets.

Can't think of anything else I would need I know the enforcer Come with new break lines and bump stop extension. So if I am missing anything or have forgot something I may need I would love some feed back thanks guys.

Last edited:

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
I would say control arms if you don't already have them. They will have keep your axle angles in the right places and help keep them centered in the wheel wells.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I would say control arms if you don't already have them. They will have keep your axle angles in the right places and help keep them centered in the wheel wells.

Yeah that's the other thing is I can go with a stage one with just the fronts or go to stage 2 with front and rear. I want to set it up right and dont really want to change twice. I do a lot of high way driving also and it's not my everyday rig but also thinking of doing the plush rides and just doing there long arm kit for a little more comfort on the highway.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Yeah that's the other thing is I can go with a stage one with just the fronts or go to stage 2 with front and rear. I want to set it up right and dont really want to change twice. I do a lot of high way driving also and it's not my everyday rig but also thinking of doing the plush rides and just doing there long arm kit for a little more comfort on the highway.

I'd do the stage two at least. I currently only have front controls arms and I'm running a 3.5" lift. Would just have to cut the rear pinch seam. If you have the money I'd go with stage 3.
I think theirs a typo on their site.

IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
i would go with the 4" coils for sure!

Jeepjeep75 has the 3" coils and he wishes he got 4". i may be wrong but he may have put a 1" spacer to lift it just a bit. Also he was rubbing pretty good with the 3" coils before he cut his fenders.

I have the 4" coils and really like them right now. i will be putting them to the test this coming weekend :rock:

Top Bottom