Upgrading shocks...question

SnailTrail

My factory shocks are pretty much on there way out so I will be in need of new ones in the coming months. Currently I have a evo level kit but hoping to jump to the enforcer 3" sometime next year. Im thinking I want to run rancho 7000s. My question is what shocks can I run with the level kit and can I use those same shocks with the enforcer?

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

I can't speak for the swap between the two you're talking about. I'd guess if you got the correct length for the EVO level (0-2" Ranchos) they'd be too short for the Enforcer.

I can tell you I have the Rancho 5000's paired with my EVO level and it's a great combo for the price.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

jonathanbottoms

I'd suggest skipping right to the RS9000XLs if you're contemplating Rancho shocks. For a minimal price increase, you gain a small amount of adjustability that might benefit you throughout your suspension upgrades

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
Depending on what hight your at now (2"?) I believe the shocks will do 2"-3". That being said they would be able to do both set ups. I know when I got my 9000s, I got ones that will run 3"-4" as I sit at 3" right now but plan on going to just under 4", in the near future.

I also agree with going right to the 9000s

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SnailTrail

Do you know which Ranchos your running? I did a little research last night, 94 pages of enforcers united, and it seems you need to run 331/332 for the 3" enforcer lift. I thought I might have read somewhere that for the evo level you need 329/330 but I cant find that info again.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

TonyViv

Matt from rancho recommended 331/332 for my 4 inch lift.. I went with the 5000x Great so far.

Tony

PT1400

Unless you're driving 500 miles a week, or the shocks are causing drivability issues, save your dough and just put some cheap shocks on there. Or just wait. Next year starts in less than 5 months.

SnailTrail

I may just do that. I was talking to a buddy of mine and he is planning on upgrading his axles. I may have the opportunity to get a front rubi axle and if so the lift will have to wait.

Top Bottom