PSC ram questions- where to buy? Will it work with evo drag flip?

zimm

Caught the Bug
I want to install before I go to Moab this October. I have a lot of steering feedback on the highway and in the rocks I can't move shit.

Preferred vendor?

What do I want to run for an evo drag link flip and also the Currie correctlync tie rod (the $335 one, not the $700 monster)?

J

JKDream

You will have to modify and strengthen the EVO drag link bracket. The Currie $335 tie rod will work with it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Or preferably buy a weld on that's rated for hydro.
You'll also need a new tie rod shock mount.
The factory one is not strong enough.

dwvninety

I wouldn't. Look at the one synergy makes or maybe RockHard makes one that'll work. Either way you want one with more clamping force than that.

^^^ what he said. I had to change the Currie one with the PSC clamp. Also run the EVO drag link flip that I had burned on before getting the PSC setup. I had to modify and strengthen the EVO kit, as it would flex without any modification done to it once the PSC ram kit was installed.

PSC1.jpeg

dillard09

Here is my setup. Mine is welded to the tie rod. Prob not the best. I have hit my ram on a rock while turning driver. And it bent my ram. If I had the clamp maybe it would have just rolled the clamp.
Evo drag lift flip and synergy tie rod
20170706_131639.jpg
Btw The synergy tie rod has taken a beating and still straight! Just another option

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

Here is my setup. Mine is welded to the tie rod. Prob not the best. I have hit my ram on a rock while turning driver. And it bent my ram. If I had the clamp maybe it would have just rolled the clamp.
Evo drag lift flip and synergy tie rod
View attachment 271258
Btw The synergy tie rod has taken a beating and still straight! Just another option

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've watched Jake lift the front of his jeep by pushing that Synergy tie rod up on rocks. That fucker is tough! The tie rod too!! [emoji6][emoji106][emoji123]

Top Bottom