PR60 Rear Width Question

aermotor

Currently running 1.5" wheel spacers and a PR44 front and looking to the future for a semi-float PR60 rear. I would think it better to avoid wheel spacers however I can and to minimize stress on the rear flanges, so would it be better to get the extra width PR60 and then only have to run the wheel spacers up front? Or are there other options? Or do I just get the standard width and run spacers?

Currently have non-beadlock wheels with about 4.5" backspacing but would like to get some KMC Machete down the line a bit perhaps, so not sure if that effects this decision or not. Currently running 37s and will stay with these. I know I don't need the PR60, but just gathering info.

Last edited:
J

JKDream

Currently running 1.5" wheel spacers and a PR44 front and looking to the future for a semi-float PR60 rear. I would think it better to avoid wheel spacers however I can and to minimize stress on the rear flanges, so would it be better to get the extra width PR60 and then only have to run the wheel spacers up front? Or are there other options? Or do I just get the standard width and run spacers?

Currently have non-beadlock wheels with about 4.5" backspacing but would like to get some KMC Machete down the line a bit perhaps, so not sure if that effects this decision or not. Currently running 37s and will stay with these. I know I don't need the PR60, but just gathering info.

Personally I'd match the width to the front and not run spacers on either.
If you add spacers to the front, you just move the problem to something else.

aermotor

I currently have rubbing and clearance issues up front with the 37s so that's why I have to run the spacers unfortunately. I certainly don't like them. KMCs are ideal but that's another 2K.

dillard09

I currently run a PR60FF that is full width and a PR44 front that is stock width with slabs and 37s. I run adapter up front to match the width of rear and change bolt pattern from 5x5 to 5x5.5. No issues.
I know Eddie did the same thing on Rubicat for a long time to with no issues.
You are currently running spacers now so I don't see an issue running them with the pr60SF if you need them to prevent rubbing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
I currently run a PR60FF that is full width and a PR44 front that is stock width with slabs and 37s. I run adapter up front to match the width of rear and change bolt pattern from 5x5 to 5x5.5. No issues.
I know Eddie did the same thing on Rubicat for a long time to with no issues.
You are currently running spacers now so I don't see an issue running them with the pr60SF if you need them to prevent rubbing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

So your ff60 is a 5x5.5 pattern in the rear?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom