Gamers in the group?

OhNoTheJiggies

So I play several games on xbox live. Destiny and Call of Duty(not really the recent one) are the most frequent, but I try out a bunch of games from time to time as well in my spare time. Haven't been playing much because of many things that require my attention in life at the moment, but still play.
Trying to see if anyone else hits the sticks from time to time, maybe we can play together.

For those who don't do Xbox, but something else, what games do you play? Also, what benefits do you see in your choice of the others?

Maybe we can get some recomendations to try out some new games.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Breer

Caught the Bug
Just fired the Xbox One up the other day for the first time in a long time. Bought the newer Tom Clancy game wild lands... Really enjoying it so far

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Morkai

I was a pc gamer for a long time, can't say I do much with it these days due to time and the games that used to interest me. Lost a job due to Everquest back in 2003!

When I do get time I usually play on PS4 these days, mainly Destiny, waiting for Destiny 2 as well. I'm a m/kb guy tho, can't do the controller thing with fps, so I run m/kb on my PS4.

One game I'm looking forward to is Far Cry 5, I've been a fan since the first one! I stay away from mmo's anymore, too much time involved.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
When I am playing games, its mostly on the PC. Though I do have a PS4 which I play from time to time (solo campain/story gaming). I dont game much though, and am really out of date on any big online current title. I have Ghost Recon Wildlands on Uplay, and have spent a little while messing around in game... While the idea of online gaming is intriguing, I am almost always disappointed with who I end up playing with. They are either 10 year olds, or non cooperative/ non communicative players. I'ed rather just use the AI teammates... :yawn37: I just ran across a deal at fry's over the weekend and picked up uncharted4 for the PS4 for a reasonable price... I loaded it up last night and played for an hour or so. seems pretty good so far... which is exactly what I would expect from a recent Naughty Dog game...

Last edited:

Norsfyr

The last time i played MWO (Mechwarrior Online) and Spintires I like big machines i think..

Always play on the PC since.. hm 1992 i think.

ChiliDawg

When I am playing games, its mostly on the PC. Though I do have a PS4 which I play from time to time (solo campain/story gaming). I dont game much though, and am really out of date on any big online current title. I have Ghost Recon Wildlands on Uplay, and have spent a little while messing around in game... While the idea of online gaming is intriguing, I am almost always disappointed with who I end up playing with. They are either 10 year olds, or non cooperative/ non communicative players. I'ed rather just use the AI teammates... :yawn37: I just ran across a deal at fry's over the weekend and picked up uncharted4 for the PS4 for a reasonable price... I loaded it up last night and played for an hour or so. seems pretty good so far... which is exactly what I would expect from a recent Naughty Dog game...

The entire uncharted series is outstanding. The remastered anthology is called the Nathan Drake collection - worth checking out.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
The entire uncharted series is outstanding. The remastered anthology is called the Nathan Drake collection - worth checking out.

I have it. picked it up $9 off amazon a few months ago. But I already played the Uncharted series back on PS3. :thumb: I wont pay $60 for a game, because I wont EVERY play $60 worth out of it... so whats "new" to me, is usually OLD news to everyone else. I picked up uncharted 4 for $25 + the leftovers a friends gift card.

Last edited:

ChiliDawg

I have it. picked it up $9 off amazon a few months ago. But I already played the Uncharted series back on PS3. :thumb: I wont pay $60 for a game, because I wont EVERY play $60 worth out of it... so whats "new" to me, is usually OLD news to everyone else. I picked up uncharted 4 for $25 + the leftovers a friends gift card.

Nice! Well that's a better way to go, I usually wait around for a price drop and if it drops a lot early on, I just avoid it because it likely means the game sucks lol.

aermid

I work for EA/BioWare making games but never seem to have time to play. My free time mostly spent mountain biking and working on the house or Jeep.

--Erin

OhNoTheJiggies

Cool guys. Anyone planning on getting destiny 2 or the next call of duty? If anyone wants to play, post up your gamertag/psn. Mine is OhNoTheJiggies like my screen name here. I'll be getting destiny and COD.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

My wife and I play a mmorph on Android called Celtic Heroes. For years I used to play Aces High on PC. And for some family fun, we take the kids (22 and14) to Best Buy so they can play Lego Marvels Avengers on Xbox. Neither is a gamer, jor do we have a system, but our daughter (14) absolutely destroys her older brother with trash talk. It is hilarious. If she did any online gaming, there would be a massive wave of rage quitting centered around her lol.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

BobNH

getting into tomb raider as well lately

b06e4ee95641b893fae911ae310f3adc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

bigcale

Caught the Bug
I play on both PC and PS4, same name as here.

Currently playing World of Tanks, PUBG, and Path of Exiles on PC and waiting for Destiny 2 for the PS4.

Top Bottom