Bestop Trektop pro hybrid soft top

Napalm

I'm not running the pro but just the regular TrekTop NX. I run it year round here in Texas and have no issues. Temps are fine and I never get cold in our winters. Plus it's awesome to be able to strip down easier whenever instead of being limited by the hardtop.

The only benefit to the hardtop for someone in your area might be the added safety in certain areas of the city. That being said, I spend a lot of time in Dallas and have never had any issues with theft or anything.

I say DO IT! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm not running the pro but just the regular TrekTop NX. I run it year round here in Texas and have no issues. Temps are fine and I never get cold in our winters. Plus it's awesome to be able to strip down easier whenever instead of being limited by the hardtop.

The only benefit to the hardtop for someone in your area might be the added safety in certain areas of the city. That being said, I spend a lot of time in Dallas and have never had any issues with theft or anything.

I say DO IT! [emoji1303]

Thanks for the info, jeep is mainly garage parked and rarely venture into inner loop..

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Thanks for the info, jeep is mainly garage parked and rarely venture into inner loop..

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

You'll be fine. I say do it.

As far as the TrekTop Pro, I haven't ran but I've studied it quite a bit. What I can do is give you my opinion on it. I think the only feature I like about it is the fact that it does have the glass back window which is very convenient. It looks cool but has a very extensive install process so taking it fully off when your wanting to run fully naked would be difficult. I also can't justify the price of it, because it is pricy.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd stick to the TrekTop NX or the new TrekTop NX Glide. My reasoning is because I do like to pull everything off with relative ease so that's why like these two tops.

Maybe someone that's ran the pro will chime in. This is only my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

Good luck on your decision. You should easily be able to sell your hard top.

Last edited:
You'll be fine. I say do it.

As far as the TrekTop Pro, I haven't ran but I've studied it quite a bit. What I can do is give you my opinion on it. I think the only feature I like about it is the fact that it does have the glass back window which is very convenient. It looks cool but has a very extensive install process so taking it fully off when your wanting to run fully naked would be difficult. I also can't justify the price of it, because it is pricy.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd stick to the TrekTop NX or the new TrekTop NX Glide. My reasoning is because I do like to pull everything off with relative ease so that's why like these two tops.

Maybe someone that's ran the pro will chime in. This is only my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

Good luck on your decision. You should easily be able to sell your hard top.

Seems very pricey, probably sell my hardtop before I pull the trigger. Any idea what hard tops are running for??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom