Chill Out - It's "our" forum

JAGS

Hooked
I don't want to re-post this in about 5 or so current threads, but I would like to tell some newer forum members to just chill out. This is our forum, and some people are coming in and just think they own the place. If you have first hand knowledge on a topic, provide it. If you are here to be a pit bull at the junk yard, this scene aint for you.

Take the time to get to know people on the forum, be positive, thoughtful, considerate and no hate. You know, like adults. So if you come in and start with guns blasting, you're going to get blasted back. I came over to WAL to get away from the school-yard-chest-puffing taking place in a few other places, so just chill out or you will get called out. And if you don't like it, then you don't need to join or be part of it. I think I can speak for most of us here in that we won't miss you.

But if your cool, be cool and we'll explore the Wayalife together.

Last edited:

FoxC

Well said JAGS. Unfortunately with more and more members comes more and more knuckle heads.:grayno:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I agree that some newer members might be out and get the leaders of this forum. It's my opinion that they might have simply might have some Bleed over from a former forum in which people hate the leader of this forum. As you can see I'm beating around the bush better than just coming out and saying it but you all get my point.

Stop hating and find a other place to spread hate and discontent.

Gibbo

I couldn't agree more with you JAGS, I came over to this forum for the same reasons as you. I hope it stays the friendly community that it is now, which makes it a pleasure to log onto everyday.:)

JAGS

Hooked
I started to see it too much and feel bad for the "person" getting targeted for what appears to be no reason. More so just got sick of having to filter through the trolls. I'm cool with confrontation and disagreement, but stay classy about it. And at the end of the day, you can always leave.

It's just as much our forum, so wanted to show support for the organizer as well as fellow jeepers here. We can all help keep this for what it was intended to be. A community.

marshrat

I just wanted to say hi and I'm new to the whole forum thing. This is my first post. I just recently bought my first jeep a '13 JKUS. I first tried other "sites" and was treated really badly. I found WAYALIFE through Eddie's You Tube videos. I'm really impressed with you guys and Eddie has even answered my uneducated Pm's. I am addicted and really thankful for the knowledge. My build starts this weekend. :)

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using WAYALIFE mobile app

Skid_Kid

I don't want to re-post this in about 5 or so current threads, but I would like to tell some newer forum members to just chill out. This is our forum, and some people are coming in and just think they own the place. If you have first hand knowledge on a topic, provide it. If you are here to be a pit bull at the junk yard, this scene aint for you.

Take the time to get to know people on the forum, be positive, thoughtful, considerate and no hate. You know, like adults. So if you come in and start with guns blasting, you're going to get blasted back. I came over to WAL to get away from the school-yard-chest-puffing taking place in a few other places, so just chill out or you will get called out. And if you don't like it, then you don't need to join or be part of it. I think I can speak for most of us here in that we won't miss you.

I agree that some newer members might be out and get the leaders of this forum. It's my opinion that they might have simply might have some Bleed over from a former forum in which people hate the leader of this forum. As you can see I'm beating around the bush better than just coming out and saying it but you all get my point.

Stop hating and find a other place to spread hate and discontent.

Could not agree more!

I just wanted to say hi and I'm new to the whole forum thing. This is my first post. I just recently bought my first jeep a '13 JKUS. I first tried other "sites" and was treated really badly. I found WAYALIFE through Eddie's You Tube videos. I'm really impressed with you guys and Eddie has even answered my uneducated Pm's. I am addicted and really thankful for the knowledge. My build starts this weekend. :)

Congrats and welcome! Let the build begin and the bank account be empty!

JAGS

Hooked

Welcome. !! My first jeep too back in June 2012.

marshrat

Thanks. I have been reading Project JK since around 2009. I have been saving money aside since. I bought so many parts in the last weeks I had to call the bank and turn off the daily limit on my debit/CC. Lol. The UPS guy and I are now on a first name basis. I'm really excited and will start to post my build.

Tackerdown

Banned

Welcome , but if you pm questions, us other noobs won't learn. If you post ? Others can learn from them and maybe not have to ask the same ? I've learned a lot just by reading threw here . My Two cents. Looking forward to your pics.

definitely well said .

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ssgp2

I found the dynamics of this forum to be very different from all others.
I feel like it is a small community driven to help share and enjoy all aspects of this WOL.

Reading all of your posts, I feel like I am traveling with you and enjoying the trails.

No attitude, no egos, just a bunch of friends sharing.
I really hope this dynamic will be maintain, no matter how many members participate.

Glad to have found this community and looking forward to contribute with my own experience.

Thank you all!

StrizzyChris

I started to see it too much and feel bad for the "person" getting targeted for what appears to be no reason. More so just got sick of having to filter through the trolls. I'm cool with confrontation and disagreement, but stay classy about it. And at the end of the day, you can always leave.

It's just as much our forum, so wanted to show support for the organizer as well as fellow jeepers here. We can all help keep this for what it was intended to be. A community.

Right there with ya! I love when I'm debated and proved wrong, or realize I didn't understand something correctly. If I'm contradicted with respect, then the worlds a great place!

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

RKLBSTR

I agree i was on another site as well and was treated badly. I recently sold my old bronco and bought my first jeep a '13 jku rubicon and ran across WOL from Eddies videos. I have asked him several questions and he is a major help along with many others on this forum. It is an awesome site where we all have one love..JEEPS and the outdoors!

Conman

I have been around Jeeps a long time but am pretty new to the whole forum gig! I am a memeber on another forum as well and have only posted 1 or 2 times on it. Use it mostly for the billboard sectoin. I am local to SO CAL and have gone to many of the Suds and Grub and have found all the members to be excepting off all. This site has genuine knowledge. If I want to know what "SUBS" to use or how to wire my rig with LED mood lighting i use the other sites:crazyeyes:. Anyway thanks to all the members on this site, i appriciate you all:beer:

Top Bottom