06 LJ Build

New lj build: 5.7 Hemi, Atlas, 8lug Teraflex 60's with Detroit lockers and 5:38's, Teraflex long arm lift, Genrite tube fenders, Aluminim front inner fender wells, Genrite Rockers, Genrite rear armor, Genrite extra capacity gas tank, PSC hydraulic assisted steering, Currie Antirock front sway bar, Rock Hard front bumper with Warn 10k Syn rope winch, Rock Hard rear bumper with tire carrier, Full Roll Cage, Race Line Beadloc wheels with 37" Dick Cepek Fun Country tires

New lj build: 5.7 Hemi, Atlas, 8lug Teraflex 60's with Detroit lockers and 5:38's, Teraflex long arm lift, Genrite tube fenders, Aluminim front inner fender wells, Genrite Rockers, Genrite rear armor, Genrite extra capacity gas tank, PSC hydraulic assisted steering, Currie Antirock front sway bar, Rock Hard front bumper with Warn 10k Syn rope winch, Rock Hard rear bumper with tire carrier, Full Roll Cage, Race Line Beadloc wheels with 37" Dick Cepek Fun Country tires

IMG_9244.JPG
IMG_9245.JPG IMG_9248.JPG IMG_9247.JPG IMG_9253.JPG IMG_9255.JPG IMG_9256.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

Sorry, new to all this and didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers!!!

You have a very nice, and very solid looking build there friend. I recommend you slow your roll just a bit and enjoy this forum a bit more before making confusing posts. It's great that you want to show off your jeep! We ALL do!! But if you're just posting to try and sell it, you're gonna have a rough time here. Relax, stick around, and maybe start a build-thread on that awesome LJ you have there. And, welcome![emoji112]

Top Bottom