Turn signal indicators flashing

koda1789

Just finished changing the oil and plugs and wires in my wife's 2008 Sahara Unlimited.
When I shut the jeep off, the turn siginal indicators on the dash both flash twice quickly now.
No check engine light so not sure what the issue is.
Any ideas?

BobNH

Considering how much fun it is getting behind the motor for the wire change, is it possible you discoed something?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

koda1789

Yeah that isn't a job I want to do again anytime soon...
I thought I went though everthing to make sure nothing popped off.
Seems to be running fine, just not sure why they're flashing when I turn the engine off.

BobNH

Well, maybe disco the battery overnight and aee how it is in the morning when you reconnect. The disco should replicate the dealer adaptove memory reset they do when changing plugs. At least, they say they do it. It allows the system to relearn new parameters. I am in the fwnce on this for a few reasons, but it seems to be what they suggest. Perhaps the flashers indicating parameters have changed a lot. Who knows, these things are a new experience every day for me.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jeeeep

Hooked
Just finished changing the oil and plugs and wires in my wife's 2008 Sahara Unlimited.
When I shut the jeep off, the turn siginal indicators on the dash both flash twice quickly now.
No check engine light so not sure what the issue is.
Any ideas?

did you happen to disconnect the battery terminal before changing the plug wires?

JAGS

Hooked
Are you running stock or aftermarket LEDs? Check the fuses for the turn signals. Chances are you blew the fuses. If you have leds, check your resistors.

Top Bottom