KEEP IT TIGHT - The JK Experience Rocky Mountain Run [Project-JK Teaser Trailer]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For one week during the month of September, 22 Jeep JK Wranglers from around the country and from as far as Canada, gathered in the state of Colorado to traverse almost 1,000 miles though the breathtaking Rocky's, explore famous historic mining towns and, take on some of the most challenging off-road trails that can be found anywhere. This is the Off Road Evolution JK Experience Rocky Mountain Run, presented by Falken Tire, and this is the story of the Jeepers who came looking for an adventure and found what it means to "KEEP IT TIGHT".

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know we've been beating this to death but, in case you missed the memo, Episode 1 of KEEP IT TIGHT - The JK-Experience Rocky Mountain Run will be released this Tuesday, February 28th. Of course, if you haven't already seen it, this is the official teaser trailer we made for it :cool:

GCM 2

it's almost here :D

This is just too funny!! I cannot even imagine the number of people waiting for this to be released. This should be epic just going by all the previous successful Wayalife Films. I'm hoping one day to see a feature length film by Wayalife, like the classics "On any Sunday" with Steve McQueen or "Dust to Glory", but obviously with jeeps.

Last edited:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
This is just too funny!! I cannot even imagine the number of people waiting for this to be released. This should be epic just going by all the previous successful Wayalife Films. I'm hoping one day to see a feature length film by Wayalife, like the classics "On any Sunday" with Steve McQueen or "Dust to Glory", but obviously with jeeps.

This would be so cool! :cool: Maybe someday....someday. :)

MTG

Caught the Bug
GCM 2 said:

Gonna crash YouTube.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
GCM 2 said:

I watched it last night and when it was over I scrolled to the comments, and it said there are 103 new comments since you started this video. Popular indeed!

SP77

You guys always make the best wheeling videos. The quality output alone from Wayoflife is top-notch outstanding. Great job to Eddie and Cindy. I always look forward to these. And the fact that it's all JK's is the cherry on top.

Top Bottom