Pro Rock 60's Dream set up

Hightower

What is your dream set up for a new set of Pro Rock 60's (front & back)? Lockers, gears axles shafts, brakes and so on??????

nacho

as it is in my future, I have been dreaming about the prorock 60s. Rear- ARB, 5:38s front- ARB, 5:38s, RCVs.

RDE2ROK

D60s

as it is in my future, I have been dreaming about the prorock 60s. Rear- ARB, 5:38s front- ARB, 5:38s, RCVs.

Yeah, What he said! I need some 60s REAL BAD!!! My built D30 is holding up ok, but I just worry about the housing!:doh: Only a few $$$$ is keeping me from those guys.:idontknow:

Serg5000

It would be easier for Eddie to hand over the keys to Moby then for me to type out my dream setup.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What is your dream set up for a new set of Pro Rock 60's (front & back)? Lockers, gears axles shafts, brakes and so on??????

the only thing i wish we would have done from the get go on our prorock 60 setup is to have gone full-float in the rear right off the bat and, gone 8 lug. aside from that, i'm real happy with the ARB's, 5.38 gears, dodge brakes up front and JK8 brakes in the rear. granted, i haven't tried the new ford front brakes they now offer and, if they're better, i guess i'd want them :D oh, also, i run the foote competition front axle shafts with ctm u-joints - you simply cannot beat this setup and it's what dynatrac offers up as their "best" setup and over RCV's.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
the only thing i wish we would have done from the get go on our prorock 60 setup is to have gone full-float in the rear right off the bat and, gone 8 lug. aside from that, i'm real happy with the ARB's, 5.38 gears, dodge brakes up front and JK8 brakes in the rear. granted, i haven't tried the new ford front brakes they now offer and, if they're better, i guess i'd want them :D oh, also, i run the foote competition front axle shafts with ctm u-joints - you simply cannot beat this setup and it's what dynatrac offers up as their "best" setup and over RCV's.

If they say its the best I may just have to check this baby out... :rock: Although Im not feeling the ford brakes :icon_crazy: I have a feeling Im going to go broke. lol

Hightower

Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 - Front - 5.38 Gears/ARB/1350
Yokes/RCV Chromolly Inners and Outers/Dynoloc Hub/
Stub Hub Kit/ProSteer Ball Joints - 8 Lug
Dynatrac Pro Rock Full Floater 60 - Rear- 5.38
EVO JK High Steer Kit D60

Here is what i went with...

Top Bottom