Anyone been to S.M.O.R.R.

munstie

Looking at possibly heading there and camping in late March. Was wondering what there trails are like.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

munstie

Well hopefully we can both get some info from others that have wheeled there.

loadbreak

I have been there about 6 times now. Great trails, very well marked. Has a full service cafe, and heated and cooled restrooms and showers. One of the best off road parks I have been to. Mild to extreme trails. Something for everyone. My club goes there a lot.

Dreamcatcher

I have been there about 6 times now. Great trails, very well marked. Has a full service cafe, and heated and cooled restrooms and showers. One of the best off road parks I have been to. Mild to extreme trails. Something for everyone. My club goes there a lot.

We don't have off road parks in AZ. What's it cost to wheel for a day or a weekend in that park?

munstie

Cool thank you for the info

munstie

We don't have off road parks in AZ. What's it cost to wheel for a day or a weekend in that park?

1 day 25.00 2 day 45.00 3 day 60.00 campsites run from 10.00 a tent 20.00 for electric site. You camp in the park and can run till midnight.

Atch

It's an awesome park!! It's about 6 hrs from me, I'd be there more if I had buddies willing to drive down there with me. There are a variety if trails from stock up to buggies.

loadbreak

1 day 25.00 2 day 45.00 3 day 60.00 campsites run from 10.00 a tent 20.00 for electric site. You camp in the park and can run till midnight.

Yup! Plus they are set up to trailer in your jeep also. There is also a decent hotel on town also.

Top Bottom