Colorado Meet and Greet.

JKBANDIT55

Sunday, February 24. Meeting time is Noon at Brooklyns right in front of the Pepsi Center in denver.

This was posted on JK-Forum so thought I would spread the word. Feel free to come make some new friends, plan some trail runs, and check out the rigs! We are also having lunch and some :beer: at Brooklyns.

See you guys there!

daveroberts

Sunday, February 24. Meeting time is Noon at Brooklyns right in front of the Pepsi Center in denver.

This was posted on JK-Forum so thought I would spread the word. Feel free to come make some new friends, plan some trail runs, and check out the rigs! We are also having lunch and some :beer: at Brooklyns.

See you guys there!

Is this still going to happen this weekend? We might make time to come by if it is.

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Maybe. Depends on weather. I spent the last 21 hours doing a snow route. We are going back out tonight at midnight tonight to sand the stuff that melted. We're suppose to have more snow coming this weekend so that will dictate whether or not I can make it.

Dixon4x4

Sounds like fun, too bad I will be up in the mountains looking for some deep snow to play in. Already had the trip planned before I seen this.:rock:

esurk

Lookin' Good!

Maybe next time!

Might be headed out to Left hand with a buddy Saturday afternoon. Anyone else going out?

Top Bottom