Just bought a bunch of stuff!

SoCalDozer

So wanted to go ahead and get everything to be prepared for my re gear and lockers here soon and had some other random thing I have been meaning to buy.
Bought arb compressor, Evo mount for it, tire inflator kit, rugged ridge switch panel, an arb tire deflator and gauge and also a cobra 75wx cb and all the stuff needed for it.

Also installing my uconnect system that has been sitting at home for 6 months

Skid_Kid

So wanted to go ahead and get everything to be prepared for my re gear and lockers here soon and had some other random thing I have been meaning to buy.
Bought arb compressor, Evo mount for it, tire inflator kit, rugged ridge switch panel, an arb tire deflator and gauge and also a cobra 75wx cb and all the stuff needed for it.

Right on! :thumb:

Gibbo

Your going to be a busy boy. Looking forward to seeing some pics:thumb:

SoCalDozer

Just installed my uconnect and Sirius antenna. Was going to work on the cb but didn't know I needed a stud mount for it.
And I am using the teraflex mount for now until I get a tire carrier.

Last edited:

SoCalDozer

Well found out I gotta take it to the dealer to get the uconnect enabled since I don't have a starscan laying around lol

SoCalDozer

If this is from another vehicle I think you might need the original VIN as well.

Not sure on that part, I know my mygig plugged right in after I got the correct code but not sure about this one. I have the uconnect kit from mopar

MTG

Caught the Bug
Not sure on that part, I know my mygig plugged right in after I got the correct code but not sure about this one. I have the uconnect kit from mopar

Cool. I just remember some people having issues. Wanted you to have a heads up before heading to dealership if it was available/necessary.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah installed it last week, bolted on but has to trim some of the pipe and I had to twist the rubber isolator to make it work so I want to get another hangar made but other than that it works and sounds great

Any pictures? I remember you posted a picture of the twisted hanger but do you have any of the whole system and where it dumps out?

SoCalDozer

I will take some when I get home tomorrow, it was hard to get the whole system in the picture with my phone. It dumps like 6" in front of rear axle.
If the picture doesn't work you will get to see it at suds n grub in sd

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I will take some when I get home tomorrow, it was hard to get the whole system in the picture with my phone. It dumps like 6" in front of rear axle.
If the picture doesn't work you will get to see it at suds n grub in sd

Cool. It really sits that far in front of the axle? That is awesome! Just what I am looking for!

SoCalDozer

Yeah once i get the mount modified i will be happy.
I had 2 inches trimmed off the intermediate pipe and an inch off the tailpipe as well. The directions say to cut some off though, I just cut a little extra.

Top Bottom