Stock suspension photos

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I purchased my jeep with an existing lift and am unsure what is stock and what has been upgraded. I'm mainly curious to see what the bumpstops on a jku look like front and rear to compare what I have. Also was curious about the brake line brackets to see if mine were aftermarket. I was told it was a rough country 2.5 but unsure what parts were included. My friend just gave me his old 2.5 teraflex coils with rear trackbar bracket and bumpstops so I'm wondering what I'll need to purchase to go with it. Thanks for any help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
It looks like you can just swap out the springs. You have the drop bracket for rear break line, looks like the bumps were extended in the front and rear track bar relocation. I assume the original lift had the longer sway bar links

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
So after looking at some other parts under the Jeep it looks like it's the rough country 3.5 inch lift. It has the upgraded pitman arm, front trackbar relocation bracket and front lower control arms. If I used the Terra flex 2.5 springs I could probably need to change some things?

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
The teraflex springs are also coming off a 2 door so it probably will only be a 1.5 lift? I'm staring to think I'll just wait until I get the money for my evo coils

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
The teraflex springs are also coming off a 2 door so it probably will only be a 1.5 lift? I'm staring to think I'll just wait until I get the money for my evo coils

Teraflex coils will probably yield at least an inch more than stated size. There aren't really any 2 door coils, just JK coils period. You'll get 3 inches or more out of them. Still better to wait for EVO.

black pearl

Hooked
Teraflex coils will probably yield at least an inch more than stated size. There aren't really any 2 door coils, just JK coils period. You'll get 3 inches or more out of them. Still better to wait for EVO.

The teraflex springs will yield more when new , but they will sag fast! My 2.5 went from 3 1/4 and dropped to 2 1/8 in eight months. That's why I'm saving for the evo kit

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
The teraflex springs will yield more when new , but they will sag fast! My 2.5 went from 3 1/4 and dropped to 2 1/8 in eight months. That's why I'm saving for the evo kit

Wow that's a lot of sag. No changes to the weight in that time? I'm currently loaded with aftermarket items. These coils are about 3 years old. Think it would be worth switching out the rough country. I won't be able to buy the evo kit until late next year.

black pearl

Hooked
Not to much weight change, I noticed it first on the front. I did add a heavy rear bumper but I knew that would squat it and bought spacers at the same time. All in all it did do its job for a time, but wasn't happy with the sage so it's getting replaced.

Top Bottom