Harness Bars

aTX427

It looks like Rock Hard offers nice front and rear harness bar's, but I thought I'd ask if there are any alternatives that I should consider?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Cock Father

RH is a nice bar, but I recently saw one that mounts low, just above the cup holders on the rear floor. Seems like a nice option if you regularly have back seat passengers in a four door...

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
RH is a nice bar, but I recently saw one that mounts low, just above the cup holders on the rear floor. Seems like a nice option if you regularly have back seat passengers in a four door...

What bar is this?

Harness bars should be shoulder height to be safe. Mounting that low would create the same safety hazard as running harnesses with no harness, would.

The Cock Father

What bar is this?

Harness bars should be shoulder height to be safe. Mounting that low would create the same safety hazard as running harnesses with no harness, would.

I don't know. I saw one last weekend. I should see the same jeep this weekend and I'll try to get a pic. I don't know the specifics or how safe it is or isn't.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like Rock Hard offers nice front and rear harness bar's, but I thought I'd ask if there are any alternatives that I should consider?

I have seen guys mount their harness to the floor or on systems like it but I don't know of any that are situated the same way as the Rock Hard setup. The Rock Hard is what I have and I like it.

main.php

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...ngler-Front-Harness-Bar-Installation-Write-Up

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
At some point I'm gonna add a rock hard harnessbar to knuckles when I don't need the backseat lol

aTX427

I have seen guys mount their harness to the floor or on systems like it but I don't know of any that are situated the same way as the Rock Hard setup. The Rock Hard is what I have and I like it.

main.php

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...ngler-Front-Harness-Bar-Installation-Write-Up

Two side notes: are you going to upgrade Moby to the Evo sport cage and does the ARB fridge work as a center console for your back seats? I cannot tell if they are single buckets or not.

zimm

Caught the Bug
I'd like to run that bar, but I think my kids would smash into it. Maybe it would act like a grab bar like a roller coaster?

Top Bottom