Waving from Cleveland OH!

JK Swoop

Here's a wave from Cleveland! Hello all!

Thanks to Wayalife for the great videos!!! It was because of these videos that I got into the sport of wheeling. I'm not new to Jeeps though. I started driving my first Jeep in 1979 ('74 Cherokee "S" type) and used my Jeeps to go surfing, fishing, camping, hunting, etc. But after watching Wayalife's videos on the Rubicon Trail and Moab, I joined a 4x4 club and started wheeling around Ohio. I have also started modifying JaKe (2011 JKU) for the type of wheeling we do out here. I'm not sure I'll ever finish, but with the winch, rock rails, 2.5"BB and 35" KM2 tires, JaKe can go most of the places I want to wheel.

Life has gotten a lot better. Thank you! :beer:

Jim

Robar

The Enforcer
Welcome to Wayalife.com Jim. :standing wave: It would seem that his pics and videos have inspired a lot of people.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Here's a wave from Cleveland! Hello all!

Thanks to Wayalife for the great videos!!! It was because of these videos that I got into the sport of wheeling. I'm not new to Jeeps though. I started driving my first Jeep in 1979 ('74 Cherokee "S" type) and used my Jeeps to go surfing, fishing, camping, hunting, etc. But after watching Wayalife's videos on the Rubicon Trail and Moab, I joined a 4x4 club and started wheeling around Ohio. I have also started modifying JaKe (2011 JKU) for the type of wheeling we do out here. I'm not sure I'll ever finish, but with the winch, rock rails, 2.5"BB and 35" KM2 tires, JaKe can go most of the places I want to wheel.

Life has gotten a lot better. Thank you! :beer:

Jim

Welcome Jim, I'm from Columbiana Ohio, near Youngstown.

Where do you wheel in Ohio, yellow creek?

JK Swoop

Welcome Jim, I'm from Columbiana Ohio, near Youngstown.

Where do you wheel in Ohio, yellow creek?

Wow, you're really close to Wellsville, right off 11? Cool, your home turf...I wheel all around Wellsville and Southington Offroad (fomerly Jeepskool). My favorite trail is up the creek...it so beautiful down there!

You can check out my videos on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jscofer1. You might also like to check out the 4x4 club I'm in "NEO 4x4" @ http://www.northeastohio4x4.com/forum/index.php

We have some trips coming up to Wellsville, Southington Offroad, Dover Dirt Trails, Harlan KY, etc.

Jim

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Wow, you're really close to Wellsville, right off 11? Cool, your home turf...I wheel all around Wellsville and Southington Offroad (fomerly Jeepskool). My favorite trail is up the creek...it so beautiful down there!

You can check out my videos on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jscofer1. You might also like to check out the 4x4 club I'm in "NEO 4x4" @ http://www.northeastohio4x4.com/forum/index.php

We have some trips coming up to Wellsville, Southington Offroad, Dover Dirt Trails, Harlan KY, etc.

Jim

I was very close, I moved to where the real wheeling is last year!! California!!! I never had a chance to wheel Harlan KY, My jeep club, North east crawlers have went more than once, I was opted to drive out to Moab UT..

I cant say i miss the snow, or Labron James :cheesy:

JK Swoop

I was very close, I moved to where the real wheeling is last year!! California!!! I never had a chance to wheel Harlan KY, My jeep club, North east crawlers have went more than once, I was opted to drive out to Moab UT..

I cant say i miss the snow, or Labron James :cheesy:

Now I'm Jealous. Enjoy the sun Chris...dude, good wheeling, good weather and good surfing....but hey, we got you beat on the rain, snow, and cloudy weather! Even LeBron left (must not have liked Cleveland's beaches)...Check out my vids from Wellsville, they might bring back some memories..

ZERO LIMITZ

Welcome to Wayalife!!!! I was in Cleveland a lot the last couple of years with work, found several neat places to go wheeling, that part of the country is sure pretty......

pedro2009

Jeep Wave from Cleveland! I live in Shaker Square and work in Ohio City.
Just bought my first Jeep four weeks ago. Love it!

Top Bottom