EVO Plush Ride Questions & Pic Request

J

JKDream

Been needing some new springs for awhile, was originally going to go with RK's triple rate springs but have changed my mind.
Want something softer - and have heard nothing but good things about plush rides.
I was wondering if anyone knows the free length of the 4" spring? I couldn't find anything online.
A vendor said it was 18.5 - but that didn't seem right. One of the reasons I'm asking is my current springs unseat a lot under articulation.
Hoping since they're softer, they'll also be a lot longer. If someone has some kicking around and can send a photo with a tape measure, that would be much appreciated.

Also - I heard these net the exact amount of lift, is that for a lighter JK?
I'm armored, bumpers, skids, etc - alot of weight. Hoping I would net closer to 3.5 inches.

J

JKDream

I had the 2" Evo plushrides and they were 21". Here's a pic of me measuring them and compared to the stock cools. View attachment 274438 View attachment 274439

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Interesting, I called Drew today and he mentioned the 4" springs are 21" as well.
I suppose they have different spring rates. Curious if anyone knows the 3" spring length?
Would actually be nice to lose a bit of a lift while still maintaining my down travel without my springs unseating.

Current springs are 3.75" on the dot of actual lift, and 19" free length.
Insanely stiff. I can jump up and down on the bumper and it literally does not move.

Ddays

Hooked
Been needing some new springs for awhile, was originally going to go with RK's triple rate springs but have changed my mind.
Want something softer - and have heard nothing but good things about plush rides.
I was wondering if anyone knows the free length of the 4" spring? I couldn't find anything online.
A vendor said it was 18.5 - but that didn't seem right. One of the reasons I'm asking is my current springs unseat a lot under articulation.
Hoping since they're softer, they'll also be a lot longer. If someone has some kicking around and can send a photo with a tape measure, that would be much appreciated.

Also - I heard these net the exact amount of lift, is that for a lighter JK?
I'm armored, bumpers, skids, etc - alot of weight. Hoping I would net closer to 3.5 inches.

Give ORE a call. I've called several times asking questions and they're great to deal with on the phone.

714-870-5515

Top Bottom