Syngery quick disconnect sway bar kit

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Anyone have this kit or heard anything about it? Looking to upgrade when I regear next week. Any info would be appreciated, couldn't find any reviews online.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

Anyone have this kit or heard anything about it? Looking to upgrade when I regear next week. Any info would be appreciated, couldn't find any reviews online.

Go for the JKS ones. I don't have Synergy, but a friend does. I wouldn't call them "quick" disconnects when you need a pry bar to take them out.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Okay. I was thinking of jks also but the supplier I'm getting the gears from doesn't have them. I'll just get the jks from someone else. Thanks guys

It's a bit if of a long shot but I got my rubicon away bar(75) + EVO manual disconnect($90). You could possibly find a sway bar disconnect for cheap but I guess it all depends on how quick you need it! Just my Two cents'

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
I have the synergy kit. It is well made and their customer service has been good. Disconnecting and reconnecting is kind of a PIA, especially if the Jeep is not on level ground. Small pry bar and mallet help. Frankly, though, I have the impression that most disconnect kits have these issues.

Top Bottom