Small Spare :/

cone99

Well it finally happened.... I got a flat while out camping. I have a stock BFG KM as a spare... never got a round to buying a new one to match the 285/70-17 KM2s.

Last edited:

JeepJeep75

How did you get home without the traction control freaking out? As far as damage done, you should be fine. You might have put a bit of extra wear on the front diff, but nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
How did you get home without the traction control freaking out? As far as damage done, you should be fine. You might have put a bit of extra wear on the front diff, but nothing to worry about.

Not sure if this is what he did, but.... if any abs sensor is unplugged it will light up your dash with warnings, but abs, ESP, and traction control will be deactivated. If the computer doesn't have all the data it can't make a proper correction safely.

JeepJeep75

Not sure if this is what he did, but.... if any abs sensor is unplugged it will light up your dash with warnings, but abs, ESP, and traction control will be deactivated. If the computer doesn't have all the data it can't make a proper correction safely.

Ah, I see. Yea, I've seen others do that where they had to unplug both front sensors to keep the ABS from locking up a front wheel completely due to a bad sensor.

Top Bottom