What lift to buy?

JamesStaud

I have a 2017 jku sport and I'm looking to spend no more than $3500 for the lift with suspension. I will be starting off with 35's then I will graduate to 37's once my rig can handle them. So again what lift should I get? Should I get long arm lift?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

$3.5K will set your sport up nicely. I'd EVO enforcer lift it for $1.3K. Throw some c gussets on the front Dana 30. And add an ARB locker with on board twin compressor for the rear axle. You'll still have some leftover budget at that point too.

gmb425

I can only tell you my personal experience. The Rock Krawler 2.5 Stock Mod combined with the Fox shocks and BFG KO2 315/70/17 WITH 29 psi will give a pretty harsh ride. If I could do it all over again, I would get a 3 inch EVO enforcer with King 2.5 shocks. I really like Mike'_JK_Houston_711 idea of putting an ABR locker on the rear 44. I might do that next depending on which route I'm going with my axles. My plans are also 37's. Good luck with your build.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I would definitely do the evo enforcer and if your going to down the road put on 37s do the 4" lift with evo speck king shocks man that will ride so nice on and off the road I would do a stage 3.

Top Bottom