Replacement brake pads

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Pads are getting close to replacing. Any recommendations for 35s? Was looking at hawk but does anyone have any other recommendations?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
I've been using the Wagner OEx brake pads with the Dyantrac Pro Grips and 37's on my 2010 JKU - it's heavy.

Also installed a set on out Toyota Sequoia.

They've done a great job on both vehicles.

TomDabb

NAPA pads on 2013 JKU twice, get about 25k miles per set on rears and 30k on front. Replace rotors every other set. Mixed driving city/highway - hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I just picked up a set of Ultra Premium NAPA pads. We'll see how they do, they are going in tomorrow.
$90 for a set of fronts [emoji33]
I was hoping get ProGrips when time comes but I have to pay some stuff off first.
My factory fronts lasted 55K miles, about 23K-ish of that with 37s.

Sahara_Maverick

I have been using EBC's pads and in the last change I also replaced the original disks with EBC's as well.
I first used the "Yellow Stuff", which were really good at braking and heat resistance. However, they did not last too long and literally "painted" the rims black with so much dust.
Now I am using the "Green Stuff", which brakes like the factory pads but is clean and last a lot longer.
When these need replacement I'll try their newer "Orange Stuff", which seems designed for Jeeps and SUVs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
I just picked up a set of Ultra Premium NAPA pads. We'll see how they do, they are going in tomorrow.
$90 for a set of fronts [emoji33]
I was hoping get ProGrips when time comes but I have to pay some stuff off first.
My factory fronts lasted 55K miles, about 23K-ish of that with 37s.

Wow, I got same pads few month ago for $49 plus tax. They are ok but not the best.

TonyViv

It's gotta be Chicago/Cook county tax. First we have to pay more for soda and all other sugary beverages. Now extra tax on brake pads, I need to get out of here......

You must not originally be from Chicago, the sugary beverage you speak of is called POP............. soda is a clear bubbly liquid you put in Scotch

Yes I live in AZ but Chi town is my home....

Tony

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
It's gotta be Chicago/Cook county tax. First we have to pay more for soda and all other sugary beverages. Now extra tax on brake pads, I need to get out of here......

You must not originally be from Chicago, the sugary beverage you speak of is called POP............. soda is a clear bubbly liquid you put in Scotch

Yes I live in AZ but Chi town is my home....

Tony

I am not, that's correct but I hear people say both, a lot. Sometimes I just say SODA POP

Top Bottom