Evo builder corner questions

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
I know quite a bit of people are running them. Mainly looking for someone with 37s.

Are you running extra bump in the rear?

So before I haven't ran any bunpstops. Currently have two pucks (2"). But with the rear corners they sit like an inch or two lower than the wheel well. I have a 3.5 lift and was thinking of running a 4" bumpstop.

So I'm trying to get it so I don't run on the armor.

Second question is, when the wheel is stuffed it's not fully in the center. I set my control arms at recommended length. Was wondering if I should stretch them farther to have the axle centered when flexed? Only problem is my swaybar links are hitting the axle (stock length) ordering evos this week.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I know quite a bit of people are running them. Mainly looking for someone with 37s.

Are you running extra bump in the rear?

So before I haven't ran any bunpstops. Currently have two pucks (2"). But with the rear corners they sit like an inch or two lower than the wheel well. I have a 3.5 lift and was thinking of running a 4" bumpstop.

So I'm trying to get it so I don't run on the armor.

Second question is, when the wheel is stuffed it's not fully in the center. I set my control arms at recommended length. Was wondering if I should stretch them farther to have the axle centered when flexed? Only problem is my swaybar links are hitting the axle (stock length) ordering evos this week.

1) Why would you need to run extra bump? bump is determined by tire size. and I dont think The corners sit any lower then the actual pinch seam. I could be wrong though as I do not own them myself. Check out tdougherty81 and iRonin. They are both running the corners with 37s. |

2) if you move the axle back (to "center") in the wheel well, you will hit the rear track bar frame mount. I.E. No. You should set your control arms so your thrust angle is correct, but aside from that, your goal should be to keep the axle in the same relative location as factory.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
1) Why would you need to run extra bump? bump is determined by tire size. and I dont think The corners sit any lower then the actual pinch seam. I could be wrong though as I do not own them myself. Check out tdougherty81 and iRonin. They are both running the corners with 37s. |

2) if you move the axle back (to "center") in the wheel well, you will hit the rear track bar frame mount. I.E. No. You should set your control arms so your thrust angle is correct, but aside from that, your goal should be to keep the axle in the same relative location as factory.

IMG_3818.jpg

Here's a picture that show how much it sits below the pinch seam.

IMG_3986.jpg

That's how I'm sitting flex. With a 2" bump.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Last edited:
Top Bottom