Has anyone done a License plate relocation that has the wireing Diagram on a JKU '13?

BlackKnight

I'm doing a plate relocation (EVO plate relocation, with the Poison Spyder 3rd brake/License light) and need the wireing layout/instructions if someone knows where they could be found. The Poison Spyder instructions on the kit are terribly lacking (it's the "universal" kit, not the one they make for thier aftermarket lighting harness).

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,
Bob

BlackKnight

Nope, that's the one for the "PSC Connectors" (the poison Spyder harness as above). The one I got has just the raw cable end and not the pin to insert to the OEM/PSC connectors.

The only instructions were the wireing layout for the connector, and a blurb about not having instructions as it was a universal kit and there are too many wireing harnesses it could attact to.

Last edited:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Nope, that's the one for the "PSC Connectors" (the poison Spyder harness as above. The one I got has just the raw cable end and not the pin to insert to the OEM/PSC connectors.

The only instructions were the wireing layout for the connector, and a blurb about not having instructions as it was a universal kit and there are too many wireing harnesses it could attact to.

Try what notnalc68 said. It's all ORO lights anyway I think. I have the Genright version and it's the same colored wires.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Yep, same colors for the PSC, I think they are universal colors for those leads or something, though Jeep uses some wild colors for thier harness..

The wires for the 3rd brake light, on my Jeep, were actually the reverse of what the instructions say, but supposedly that's common. Check it, before making the connections.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom