Dynatrac Pro-Rock Axels

So the question is i will be upgrading the axles on my 2015 and wanted to know were everyone gets their axles from, with that said do u order directly from Dynatrac, or from a vendor? Also do they offer financing as-well?

Thinking of doing a 44 in the front and a 44 in the rear.

WJCO

Meme King
Thank you for the punctuation. Order right through Dynatrac if you can. They are very helpful and can talk you through all options. You already have a 44 in the rear. I don't even think they build a rear 44. They do have a package where you can get a front PR44 and upgrade the rear with a locker and stronger shafts. As far as financing, you pay half up front when you order it, and the other half when they ship it. So 2 payments at 0% interest.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Agreed, your best bet is to order directly through Dynatrac. I shopped around and for what I ordered they are the best price no matter how you slice it. The package that WJCO is referring to is the PR44 front and everything to regear and lock the rear with 35 spline shafts. It's called the "Trail Leader Package" and is exactly what I ended up doing.
Sometimes you get lucky and they will also include an ARB compressor for dirt cheap (I think I paid $25 extra for mine on one of their specials [emoji16])

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have an awesome parts dealer in town SO I ordered my PR 44 from them. I am very happy with the price and I also just upgraded the stock rear 44 with ARB , 4.88's and Tenfactory 35 splines. Great service from my local dealer but they are actually a distribution point for most stuff people order off of Amazon and other internet dealers. My PR 44 is awesome and I am just sorry I didnt swap that D30 years ago.

zimm

Caught the Bug
financing? if it's not broken right now, and you can't afford it, wait until you can.

Top Bottom